Monday, June 7, 2010

Short Reflection

Technically this is the last posting of my blog. When I am writing this reflection, I am thinking about my journey as a blogger from the stage of staring.

When I first started this blog, I doubted the usefulness of the blog because I didn't think I would use and enjoy blogging. It was correct. I felt difficult in keeping up with this blog by uploading new posts every week.

So just before the break I decided to change my attitude toward my blog. I determined to like and enjoy blogging.

Unfortunately it did not work well. After break I was still busy to upload one post in 7 days. Generally it happened just before starting the next tutorial.

Again I realised it is difficult to change my personality.

But somehow I am quite enjoying this moment. I have looked over all my postings and I felf a kind of pride in accomplishing this task. (Actually I don't deserve to feel proud because I am finishing just before the dead line of EXTENDED due date. )

But it is true that I have learned a lot of things related to technologies. Now I can feel my developed sense of technologies as a consequence of a number of trial and error. I found I feel more confident in dealing technologies. I even started to show off to others how good I am at technologies.

This experience would be definitely very useful in my career as a teacher. I hope I can help students who are reluctant to experience new technologies feel achivement after finishing new task. Because it would be my turn to help students get over their limits.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Woo.
    Your blog sight looks fine, with lots of interesting things embedded. Good on you for perservering with it and hopefully one day the knowledge will come in handy.
    All the best with your teaching.

    ReplyDelete